Tuesday, October 15, 2013

 

 So I am in CC Classical Conversations and I had to read Number the Stars and I am going to do a review on it. So this book takes place in World War 2. This book takes place in Copenhagen. There are many interesting characters I will go over some of these interesting characters. The first character is a girl named Annemarie. Annemarie is viewed and written as a normal girl but is vey brave in time of need. Ellen Annemarie's friend is a Jew and must live with Annemarie and pretend to be her sister before the Nazis find her. Mamma is a sweet loving type mother ,but is very loyal and trustworthy like any other mother. Papa is a loving father who would do anything for his family. And last but not least is little Kristi she is a cute little girl who is always ready for a story. So to wrap up this blog I think this such a great story and hope you would like to read it.

1 comment: